Invite: Future Thinking Event, 23 april
Posted on 19 maart 2021
On behalf of The Punchy Pack and Rotterdam School of Management, I would like to personally invite you to join the Future Thinking Event of De Partnership Verkiezing on Friday April 23rd.
Imagination itself doesn’t ‘know’ crisis, it goes beyond. So can imagination inspire us to walk unbeaten paths? Or can it help us to lead and create new perspectives?
The Future Thinking Event
How do we create the future? With our pack we give you tools to develop the future. How can we realize our ideals? We will discover how art can help us to create new impact.
– What courageous conversations do you think should be held to realize ideals? – Astrid Elburg (Advisory Board Van Gogh Museum and Chairman of the Supervisory Board Rijksmuseum Muiderslot)
– How can art and culture help you to create new perspectives from companies on the issues of 2021? Loneliness, Mental Health, Diversity & Inclusion, Circular Economy, Sustainable Homes with Alexander Rinnooy (former most influential Dutchman)
– In today’s light: Over the past 8 months, we have worked with participating teams from de Partnership Academy / Verkiezing to develop impact cases. On this day, these 45 social intrapreneurs will launch their cases Ahold, KPN, Philips, PwC, Rabobank, Zilveren Kruis and Volksbank with the support of board members. Tip of the veil: A VR game to increase inclusivity (PwC), State of Mind Energy App (Zilveren Kruis Achmea), Healthy Food Habit Game (Rabobank)
– Who will you meet? ao Astrid Elburg (Advisory Board Van Gogh Museum and Chairman of the Supervisory Board Rijksmuseum Muiderslot), Alexander Rinnooy Kan (former senator), Anita Scholte op Reimer (VP Quality, Product Safety & Sustainability at Ahold Delhaize), Gerard Penning (CHRO at ABN Amro), Ashnie Bisalsingh (Head of Corporate Responsibility KPMG), Frank Soede (Director at BLG Wonen), Jeroen Kemperman (Sn. Manager Strategy & Business Development at Zilveren Kruis), Birgitta Kramer (Programmamanager Circulaire Economie, Goldschmeding Foundation), Carla Delfos (Founder of Art Futures), Marc Borggreven (RVB at PwC), Michel van Schaik (Director of Healthcare at Rabobank), Roy Budjhawan (Chairman of the Dutch Inclusivity Monitor), Robert Metzke (VP & Global Head Sustainability at Philips), Suzan Schakenraad (RVB at Essent), Willemijn Brouwer (Global Lead Sustainability Engagement & Learning at DSM), Rob van Tulder ( Prof. Rotterdam School of Management)
What’s in it for you?
– Inspiration & Meaning: you learn how you can take actions yourself to create social and ecological inclusivity from within your company
– Make your vote count and share your expertise with the cases
– Network: get to know professionals and managers who work on social & sustainable intrapreneurship
Who else will participate on April 23?
A nice pack of changemakers: alumni, artists, Young Professionals, senior representatives, NGOs and knowledge institutions.
Date: Friday April 23
Location: Online. (Link will follow soon)
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM CEST
This is a closed event. Are you interested to join us? Please contact email@example.com