INVITE: The Future Thinking Impact Event
Posted on 10 april 2020
We present to you the Future Thinking Impact Event on Friday 17 April, 2020 from 14:00 – 15:30.
This is a creative online TV format; a highlight of De Partnership Verkiezing.
The Future Thinking Impact Event
How do you create the future? With our pack we give you tools to take a walk in a future that is different. We will discover how we can launch impact cases in a new reality.
- Your host is Chantal Inen, CEO The Punchy Pack, multiple award winning entrepreneur and artist.
- What impact does the current situation have on trends and paradigm shifts? We have the opportunity to do things differently. What will be new drivers? With our partner organization The Future Institute – Futurist Justien Marseille, we enter into a dialogue about visions of the future for the various sectors and companies in the light of the crisis.
- Which tactic maneuvers can we make? Our partner dr. Dr Rob van Tulder (Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam and founder of The Partnerships Resource Center) shares new insights about collaboration and creativity; how could companies, NGOs, government and knowledge institutions form partnerships in the light of the crisis?
- We will discuss ‘new social and ecological insights’ with Robert Metzke (Strategy Department, Sustainability & Innovation Philips), Jacqueline Pieters (Head Banking for Food, Rabobank), Marc Borggreven (Board Member Human Capital PwC), Annerieke van Dijk ( Board member HR NN Investment Partners), Robert van der Schaaf (Director Damage asr), Jeroen Kemperman (Strategy & Innovation, Zilveren Kruis Achmea).
- We have worked with participating teams of The Partnership Academy / Election in the past 8 months to develop impact cases. On April 17, these 40 social intrapreneurs, with the support of their companies, will present their cases in the light of today and the future. AEGON, Ahold, a.s.r, Philips, PwC, Rabobank, Zilveren Kruis / & Ranj and Zilveren Kruis / Syntrus / Eurocross. A little preview: A communication App for nurses (Zilveren Kruis), smog & asthma Toolkit (Philips), customer communication about food (Albert Heijn), burn and bore out help staff (AEGON).
- Top 3 and The Future Makers Award: We conclude with the insights of Alexander Rinnooy Kan (member of the Senate and former influential Dutchman). He announces the interim top 3 for The Best Partnership Award and after that the winner of the Future Makers Award will be announced.
What’s in it for you?
– Inspiration & Knowledge: Get new insights into what the current crisis means for the future of your industry & function, how to respond to this with the proposition of products and services of your company.
– Meaning: you learn how to take actions yourself to make social and ecological impact with your company and the growing role of partnerships.
– A very interesting Network: getting to know professionals and managers who work on social & sustainable intrapreneurship
Who else will participate on April 17th?
A nice pack of changemakers: Professionals from corporates, NGOs and knowledge institutions. Think of Schiphol, Aldi, Alliander, ASN Bank, KPN, Nationale Nederlanden, IDH, FMO, BAM International, National Think Tank and much more.
RSVP before April 14th
Already registered? No need to do anything. You will automatically receive a link closer to the event date.
If you are affiliated to one of these companies (Aegon, a.s.r., Philips, Ahold, Rabobank, PwC, Zilveren Kruis, Eurocross, Syntrus-Achmea), please register here: https://form.jotform.com/200323011830333
If you are from another organisation please register through THIS LINK
Do you have questions? For more info: email@example.com
Need help setting up technically? Please send a message via WhatsApp to Femke: +31 6 519 248 59
We look forward to seeing you at our online event!
Date: Friday April 17, 2020
Location: online (link for various streaming options will follow upon registration)
Time: Online Event: 14:00 – 15.30 H
About De Partnership Verkiezing (The Partnership Election)
The Partnership Election is an 8-month program in which young professionals and senior executives develop social & sustainable business cases in partnerships with NGOs, knowledge institutions and government to contribute to society at large.
Since October last year, participants from Ahold Delhaize, AEGON, Rabobank, Philips, PwC, a.s.r, Zilveren Kruis Achmea, Eurocross and Sytrus have worked hard to develop amazing business cases. Hundreds of young professionals have participated in recent years, and we have appeared in media such as BNR, NRC, FD. Some impact cases: ABN AMRO with a case in which 40 ex-refugees are hired, Zilveren Kruis helps families out of poverty with an app and Ahold with a sustainable rice brand. On Friday 17 April, the young professionals will present their business cases, the temporary top 3 will be announced for the main prize and the Future Makers Award will be presented.